Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just Add Ink #26

Yep another fab challenge from the Just Add Ink team. This week is EMBOSSING... I love to emboss especially clear embossing. Well this week I have made a simple card but it has taken me all night LOL. The background is embossed in clear powder on ivory cardstock and then the Fabulous sentiment is embossed in Black.

Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Ivory, Basic Black and Taken with Teal.
SU Stamps: Baroque BG and the sentiment is from Fabulous Flowers (retired)
SU Inks: Versa Mark
SU Other: Heat gun, Clear embossing powder, Black embossing powder, Black brads.


11 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous! Had to laugh at your comment about it taking all night. I'm like that!

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

Your cards are so clean and crisp, great style, I love it!

Patrice said...

Love it Rachel. I too had a bit of a smile when I read that it took you all night - my cards can go on for days sometimes :o)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Great minds think alike. I had an idea to use this background stamp for this challenge. Love the clean, crispness of your card!!!

Rachel Moore said...

Looks great Rach , so simple yet so effective

Paula Dobson said...

I certainly can't do simple, crisp and clean like you can Rachel. Another lovely creation from you!

Jodene said...

Simple yet stunning! Another gorgeous card Rachel :)

Jo said...

This is lovely Rachel.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooh! This is FAB, Rachel. I have just finished my JAI card ... and will post it tomorrow. Hugs xxaxx

Tania Gould said...

So very elegant and striking! Great colours!

michelle le breton said...

ooh love this one too. My most simple cards take ages too.