Monday, July 19, 2010

Inkspiration Colour Challenge #32

Makeesha has picked some beautiful colours for this weeks Colour Challenge. To play along Click HERE.


I have used all my favourite stamp sets for this card. I love each and everyone of the stamps that I have used. For the flower I have stamp twice and then embossed in white and then added some regal rose colour with my aqua painter. Cut first flower out whole and then second flower I cut only about half the flower following the lines.

Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla.
SU Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Baroque Motifs, Tiny Tags, En Francais BG
SU Inks: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip and Versa Mark.
SU Other: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, So Saffron Ribbon, Medium Tag Punch, watercolouring paper, sponge daubers and non su pearl.


11 comments:

Rachel Moore said...

so vintage... so Rach.. your card is very pretty

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beautiful!! A few of my faves in there as well.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Rachel...love your card!

Paula Dobson said...

So very elegant Rachel! That rose is sublime :-)

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful card, Rach. The rose looks magnificent! Great watercolouring :)

Chantelle said...

This is lovely Rachel, I've always loved this flower and I love how you've created the layers. WOnderful work with this challenge.

Cassandra said...

So beautiful Rachel. I love the minimalist look with those stunning roses.

Tania Gould said...

Ooo this is STUNNING! Love the colours!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a sweet card! Lots of gorgeous little details ... love the ribbon & the rose is just beautiful! Must give this challenge a go! Hugs xxaxx

Liam said...

This is just beautiful. I love the ripples in the ribbon and the rose. thanks for sharing.

Liam

Jeane said...

elegant and beautiful card. love what you did with the rose...
thank you for sharing...
Jeane