Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blog Winner and a pony

Just a quick post as we are off to see Toy Story 3 today. Letting you know that a winner has been drawn for the Christmas blog hop. A big thank you to everyone that has left a comment.

Drum roll and the winner is

Kylea McGuire from the ACT....


Kylea will be receiving the tag box with the tags from me.



Another birthday card using the Pony Party Stamp set available from the Autumn/Winter. I have used my new scallop circle die with some Sweet Always DSP with some bling.

Sorry need to go and get out of jammies.

4 comments:

AJ said...

Sounds like you're enjoying school holidays! Love your sweet card, how cute! Thanks for popping by my blog too. xx Amanda

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Glad you are having a fun time! This is such a sweet project! I have been scrolling back to see what I missed while I was away on hols. Thanks for so much gorgeous eye candy! Lotsa hugs xxaxx

Tania Gould said...

Cute! Love the idea of attaching the wing separately! I didnt buy this set but now I want it!

Kylea McGuire said...

Thank you so much Rachel. I received your gorgerous goodies in the mail today. Kylea