Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sale-A-Bration and a Special Offer


Best time year is here again, It’s Sale-A-Bration time at Stampin’ Up!
You'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set when you spend $100 on Stampin' Up! merchandise. There's no limit-for every $100 you spend, you can select another FREE Sale-A-Bration reward! Click HERE to view FREE stamp sets.

Host
You'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set when you host a workshop of at least $600-this is in addition to all of the regular hostess benefits!

Join
During Sale-A-Bration, anyone who joins as a demonstrator can choose any stamp set-a value of up to $79.95-from our current Idea Book and Catalogue!

I normally hold a launch but unable to this time. So I’m have a special of my own, starting from Now until 8pm Sunday 30th January, I’m offering 5% off your order and FREE postage.

Please contact me if you would like to place an order or have any questions.


No comments: