Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just Add Ink # 51

This weeks challenge is Just Add Monochrome
Made a card for Mum birthday's, I have used Bashful and with a touch of whisper white.


Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White
SU Stamps: Growing Green and Well Scripted (NEW summer mini)
SU Ink: Bashful Blue
SU Other: Subtle Designer Stack Pack, basic pearls, circle scissor plus


We are leaving for North Haven today (near Port Macqaurie NSW) for a week, I will still be checking emails. I will be back with news on Sale-A-Bration, What Stampin' Up! is doing for the flood and a super special from me.

4 comments:

Patrice said...

This is so lovely Rach. Simple and elegant, I like!

Have a fabulous holiday, hope the rain stays away for you :o)

AJ said...

Hi Rachel, I love this card - perfectly put together and so elegant. I'm sure your mum will love it. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! xx Amanda

Christine Blain said...

What a beautiful card, Rach - so soft-looking. Your Mum will love it, I'm sure.

KimB said...

Rachel this is just lovely - I really like how you arranged the flowers around the sentiment circle - lovely!
Kim