Thursday, October 4, 2012

Where does the time go.....

Where does the time goes, I underestimated on how much more work it would be going from 4 children to 5. I wouldn't change it for the world but I just wish a day or two that there isn't anything to do.....WOW the washing, I wonder if anyone would notice if the whole family getting around naked for a week. I might be able to fit in a little more crafting. 

This card will be the first of many scheduled post. I have a few simple cards to show you that I have made this year and haven't found the time to post.



I have used the large heart punch and assorted DSP. If you would like more details please send me a email.
Jacksons06@bigpond.com

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is such a sweet card, Rachel - a lovely way to use up scraps of DSP. Great to see you back blogging; I think of you often!!

Stamp with Angela said...

A wonderful card. Lovely design.

Wow, 5 children, and I thought washing with 3 children was bad enough. You have done well to have the time to make this card, but it is important to. Make sure somehow you do get a bit of time for yourself. :-)