Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sorry

Sorry It's been awhile between posts. I should tell that 29 weeks pregnant, yes that means that it makes 5 children. I have been feeling very tired at night, that went I normally do my crafting. I also want to apologize for not being to visit any one's blog to say hello.

Well, I have made something this week. My big baby Imogen turned 11 today and this is her card that I made for her.


Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
SU Stamps: Extreme Elements, Extreme guitar and sentiments from Bring on the cake
SU Ink: Staz on, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Versa Mark
SU Other: silver and black embossing powder, rhinestones.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Congratulations Rachel! Great news, although not so fun to be tired. Have been wondering where you've been lately *smile*.

Great birthday card! Hope the birthday girl loved it.

Christie Kunkel said...

Love it Rach. I really like both those sets

Fiona Harrison said...

She must be a great girl as she's born on a great day ( and yes, it is my b'day lol). Congrats on the new baby on the way, very exciting.