Monday, May 30, 2011

Just Add Ink 69

This week's challenge at Just Add Ink is Just Add fussy cutting. I used the flowers out of Growing Green stamp set and add a little colour and cut them out.

I found a nice colour combo using my colour coach, perfect plum, sahara sand and blushing bride.


Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: very vanilla, perfect plum and sahara sand
SU Ink: stazon Black, perfect plum, blushing bride and sahara sand
SU Stamps: Growing Green and Curly Cute
SU Other: circle scissors, watercolour paper, basic pearls.

4 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Rachel, this is lovely, as is your fussy cutting! I don't own many floral stamps, but I can see why I need to get one! Thanks for playing at JAI this week ♥

Christine Blain said...

These soft colours sure are gorgeous together. I love how you've stamped the fern image on your circle, to complement the flowers around the edge. Very sweet, Rach :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

The colour coach is my best buddy. I love the subtle colours and those beautifully cut flowers.

Patrice said...

How did I miss this one - it's lovely, and I love these flowers. Beautiful and subtle.