Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just Add Ink #67

Well I'm back from Convention and I had a blast, I can't wait for next year. Over the next couple of months I will be using some of my stamp sets that was at risk at being worn out when I first purchased them but after awhile they get shelved and never used. Just Believe has been one of those sets. Check out the sketch challenge from Just Add Ink .

I have used Perfect Plum DSP from Subtles Stack pack and sanded it back a little and then spritzed, I think I went a little too crazy with the spritzer.

A vintage brad and lace to add to the vintage look. I must run, we have swimming and Kumon after school.


Thanks for looking

6 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

I happen to like all your spritzing Rachel! Your take on the sketch is just lovely. Thanks for playing at JAI ♥

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Rach; love the colours you've used. You can never have too much spritzing, LOL. Looking forward already to seeing you next May! Christine x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love the 'misty' look and vintage feel to this card.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Love the way you have distressed the background and your spritzing looks great.

Jo said...

Very pretty Rachel. I have the opposite problem to you - my Just Believe set has hardly been used at all. Definately no worry about wearing it out here! I often have trouble with the spritzer too. At regionals, I was compaining to my friend that I couldn't get it to work properly only to have her point out that I had spritzed Early Espresso all over the pretty white table cloths. Oops. Great take on this week's sketch.

Patrice said...

I love the 'vintage' look of this and those little embellies top it off perfectly.