Friday, November 19, 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge Act 56

WOW I just made it in time for this week's Curtain Call colour challenge.
Another sneak peek from the Summer Mini that starts on the 1st December.

What do you think of the new rubba?


Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
SU Stamps: Aviary (New), Well Scripted (New) and Baroque motifs
SU Inks: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
SU Other: Subtles Stack Pack, Pear Pizzazz ribbon, So Saffron Brad


4 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Totally cute!!

Christine Blain said...

Super-cute, Rach! I love how the birdcage is hanging from the flourish; beautifully lined-up! The birds look great in these colours.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I was just about to say "super-cute" and then noticed Christine had beaten me to it! So ... I will say "ditto"! Love the colours! Hugs xxaxx

Stacey Schafer said...

cute, cute!