Friday, November 12, 2010

Colour throwdown #118

I really need to start on my Christmas gifts but I thought another challenge to kick start my mojo... This time I had a play with the yummy colour's from Colour Throwdown challenge.
Here's my card

Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Crumb Cake, soft suede and Cherry Cobbler
SU Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Baroque Motifs and sentiments from just believe.
SU Ink: Crumb Cake soft suede and black staz on
SU Other: bird punch for the leaves, mat pack, white gel pen


4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

LOVE those flowers in Cherry Cobbler. Beautiful card, Rach; I love everything about it.

Sandra said...

Lovely card Rachel. The swirls behind the flowers make it look really soft and feminine.

Patrice said...

Ooooh I like this. Great colours. Think I might play with this challenge myself :o)

Broni said...

Those flowers are just gorgeous in cherry cobbler!! What a pretty and elegant card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!