Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Colour and Sketch Combo

I need to keep this post super quick, Life has been crazy this week. When I was saw this weeks Inkspiration colour challenge from Makeesha I was stumped. I came across a simple sketch challenge @ Clean & Simple


This is what I came up with....


Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Baja Breeze, so saffron, poppy parade and very vanilla
SU Ink: Black staz on
SU Stamps: Growing Green and sentiments from just believe
SU Other: pearls, white gel pens, corner punch


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous card Rachel...really love the pearls...perfect extra touch!

Patrice said...

So sweet!

Sue said...

this is absolutely brilliant Rachel, you have blitzed both challenges, perfect touch with the pearls! :)

Christine Blain said...

This is fantastic, Rach! I LOVE those flowers stamped onto bright cardstock; such a different look to the delicate outline I normally see them as. Gorgeous card, my friend!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Simple but sweet, Rachel! Hugs xxaxx