Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just Add Ink #39

This weeks challenge at Just Add Ink is to Just Add Blue....

This month is Anxiety and Depression Awareness Month.

Being a mum of 4 children and having Post Natal Depression after having my children. It's important issue that's close to my heart.

For more information on depression beyondblue.org.au


I basted my card on favourite blue, Marina Mist...... and yet again I have used Just Believe Stamp Set which I think is very fitting.... I went a little too crazy with my spritzer.....Whoops


Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue and Whisper White
SU Stamps: Just Believe
SU Inks: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight and crumb cake
SU Other: DSP Subtles Stack, Marina Mist Satin Ribbon, Vintage Brad.

I would to say thank you to everyone for my get well wishes. Yes I am feeling 95% better and I have my voice back..... My kids are not happy with that one.....:)


10 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is lovely, Rach, and the touch of Daffodil Delight is really sweet.

Rachel Moore said...

nice job Rach , love the daffodil delight ont eh well daffodils,
see you friday

Sam said...

Mmmmmmmm Marina Mist! I don't think you've gone crazy with the spritzing at all Rachel. I love this card.

:-)
Sam.

Tina said...

I've only just started playing with Marina Mist and I love it lots! I love this card and I don't think you've spritzed too much at all.

Patrice said...

Very pretty card Rachel. That touch of DD looks really good.

Paula said...

Do you ever make a "yuk" card - NO! Love the hint of D Delight and the spritzing is great!

Tania M. Gould said...

Very very pretty! Love that subtle use of Daffodil Delight!

Danielle Daws said...

So beautiful, Rachel! Thanks for sharing your experiences - did you have PND with all four children? That must have been so hard. *hugs* Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink and supporting Anxiety and Depression Awareness Month.

Sue Rowe said...

That's just beautiful Rachel, TFS :)

Mae Collins said...

A beautiful card, love the touch of Daffodil Delight on it.