Sunday, October 24, 2010

Girls' Night In Cyperstamp Challenge # 1

Last night Jayne Mercer was running a Girls' Night In Cyperstamp to raise money for breast cancer reseach. Jayne ran 3 Challenges, I did manage to finish 2 and I am hoping to finish the last one tonight. Have a play along HERE.

The first challenge was a colour challenge, pink and a neutral. I have always wanted to do a pink Christmas card, this card is similar to a card I created for my stamp a stack on Friday. It's hard to see but the large snow swirls are in shimmer paint, the card looks very pretty in real life.


Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
SU Stamps: Snow Swirled, Contempo Christmas
SU Inks: Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink
SU Other: dazzling diamonds, top note, pretty in pink satin ribbon, shimmer paint, basic rhinestone,

Back in a moment with card 2.


2 comments:

Patrice said...

Wow, this is so pretty Rachel. Love it.

Margaret said...

Beautiful. Well done.