Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just Add Ink #35

This week challenge is Just Add Sympathy. I have used Thinking of You for the sentiments, that's what I would say when there's a lost one. I have used again my favourite stamp set from the new catalogue Just Believe.


This time I have used my marina mist satin ribbon, pretty huh! I still have a couple of shares left.

Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Marina Mist and Whisper White
SU Stamps: Just Believe and sentiment is from Sincere Salutations.
SU Inks: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie
SU Other: Circle scissors for my circle template, marina mist ribbon.



9 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

This is stunning Rachel! Love the single layer, your sponging, and the overall effect. Isn't the Marina mist a gorgeous colour! Into my CASE file with this beauty :-)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

So gorgeous and so.... CASEable!!

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Rach. Marina Mist is really beautiful, isn't it? I love how you've used it here; perfect for a sympathy card, lovey.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooh! Love it! Love the way you have silhouetted the Just Believe image! Very appropriate for the challenge. Hugs Andrea xxx

KimB said...

Fabulous and very effective!! Love your big blue sponged circle and how you've let the image and sentiment spill out from it.

Kim

Dani Fender said...

Just gorgeous Rachel. Love this card.

Christie Kunkel said...

Wow Rachel Awesome!

Danielle Daws said...

Gorgeous masking! I love how the stamp goes beyond the border. :-) Beautiful!

Tui Nathan said...

Love love love your card ... so simple but very artisitc indeed ... would love to try this one out .... well done!!!

And, congratulations on being top pick .... it is so well deserved, and definitely my top pick too!!!