Thursday, September 2, 2010

Inkspiration Sketch Challenge

I didn't think I would get this challenge finished. It's been sitting on my desk all week. Chantelle is hosting this weeks sketch challenge. Check out the challenge HERE

I've used a brand new stamp Party this way that I received for free from convention (I just love Stampin Up). The DSP is now retired and also Ruby Red is a retiring colour.

Card Recipe
SU Cardstock: So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Ruby Red (retired), Whisper White.
SU Stamps: Party this way (NEW)
SU Ink: Baja Breeze, versa mark.
SU Other: Twine, White embossing powder, Sweet slumber DSP.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Very cute Rachel...love the sentiment over the bottom of the ballons!

Chantelle said...

Such a fun card Rachel - love the DP with the bright colours and those balloons are just great. Wonderful job with the sketch.

Liam said...

Love this sample. Beautiful.

Liam