Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kids cards

It is miserable in Sydney today, Spent a day stamping with friends. The first card is for a 3 year old boy and I have used Fox and Friends.

Yes this card is extra long, I got a bit carried away with stamping the turtles and needed to make a longer card.

Flight of the butterfly is a perfect stamp set for little girls and coordinates with the butterfly punch.

Card 1 Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
SU Stamps:
Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Fox and friends, See you around wheel
SU Inks: Night of Navy, Certainly Celery and Baja Breeze
SU Other: hodgepodge Hardware

Card 2 Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty In pink and Whisper White.
SU Stamps: Flight of the butterfly and .
SU Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Pretty In Pink, Melon Mambo,
SU Other: Top Note Die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Melon Mambo ribbon, word window punch, lots of bling not SU.


5 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the turtle stack!

Patrice said...

Super cute - love all those turtles. Was totally miserable in Canberra too, but spent all my time looking at blogs and missed out on actually making anything - hate how I do that :o)

Paula Dobson said...

That turtle stack is sooo cute! These are great cards for kiddies Rachel :-)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Those turtles are so blinkin' adorable! And ... love the colours on the butterfly card! Hugs Andrea xxx
PS I'm sorry I have been MIA! My internet is the bane of my life ... and just refuses to go faster than walking pace once the clock hits 6pm! I just cannot blog at night anymore (which is the most convenient time) because of the speed. My dh is trying to investigate the prob ... and in the meantime I need some patience! xxx

Christine Blain said...

These cards are both beautiful, Rach. I laughed at your comment about the turtle card - I thought my eyes were deceiving me. It looks great, though; a lot of fun. The colours you've used on the butterfly card are gorgeous. Love seeing your creations, my friend. Christine xx