Thursday, July 29, 2010

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #33

A quick post today. I'm Feeling a little better every day but Montana has been sick since Monday and now Warren my husband is sick. Makeesha has a sketch challenge this week, check it out HERE


I have used the yummy Cottage Wall DSP from the Autumn/Winter Mini which is available for a short time only.

Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive.

SU Stamps: Vintage Vogue
SU Inks: Old Olive, Orchid, Opulence, Rich Razzleberry
SU Other: Oval Die, Big Shot, Cottage Wall DSP, Mat Pack, Latte Button, Twine.


3 comments:

Patrice said...

Lovely Rachel - VV is my absolute favourite set I think :o)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beeeooootiful!!!

Christine Blain said...

Really lovely interpretation of the sketch, Rach. Hope all your "sickies" are better soon; how miserable!!