Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just Add Ink #22

This week is a colour challenge from the Just Add Ink Team. I took my inspiration from Convention last month. If you would like to play along click HERE




It's a simple card but took me 2 days to make LOL. I just couldn't get the squares right. I have used my large square punch to make a border to sponge the inside.



Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Whisper White
SU Stamps: pocket silhouette, inspired by nature and sentiments from live like you mean it (hostess set)
SU Inks: Tempting Turquoise, rich razzleberry, Kiwi Kiss and basic black.
SU Other: large square punch, corner punch, sponges

Thank you for Looking
Rach

15 comments:

Lee said...

So clever Rachel, with the sponged squares! I especially love the grass behind them, awesome LO!

Lee x

Anonymous said...

wow, that's stunning, love the background and how you mixed the colors, love all of it.

Christine Blain said...

Now,this is cool, Rach! I immediately recognized the Convention 'logo' in your work; great idea, and beautiful card, love!

Susan Joyce said...

Nice card Rachel, very cool design.

nadine said...

Oh I think this is great very clean and fresh!

Rachel Moore said...

love the card Rach, great idea to mask the squares and ink up, good way to add colour if you have run out of cardstock .XXOO rach

Anonymous said...

Swwet. I love this, so pretty and great sponged squares

Anonymous said...

Swwet. I love this, so pretty and great sponged squares

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Hey! I have a badge just like it!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this too..great job on this card Rachel!

Unknown said...

Well done with the tricky colours.

Danielle Daws said...

Sweet! I love the grass behind the panel! :-)

AJ said...

A work of art! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Claire said...

That's just lovely Rachel! Very unique.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh dear! My comments keep "freezing" ... and then disappearing! I hope I am not repeating myself!!! Love the "windows" ... and the colours are so well balanced! Hugs, Andrea xx