Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Inspired by Nature

I wanted to use my neglected Inspired by Nature Stamp Set, I love this stamp set but don't use it as much as I should. I teamed with a colour challenge CC247 Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa plus another colour from Splitcoaststampers.


Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
SU Stamps: Inspired by Nature
SU Inks: Close to Cocoa and Basic Black
SU Other: Black Brads, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Cutter kit for the distressed edge and sponge daubers.

Thanks for Looking
Rach

3 comments:

Sam said...

Lovely card Rachel. I really like the colour scheme, and how the flowers seem to me to be in shadow...it looks beautiful.

Sam.

kareN stampZ said...

I really like the look you've created

Christine Blain said...

I never would've thought to use these colours with Inspired by Nature, but this card looks AMAZING. Thanks for the inspiration!!