Monday, February 8, 2010

Inkspiratons Sketch Challenge #18

This week is a sketch challenge from Makeesha, check out what the DT has created HERE.

Check out my FREE Stamp Set I have used from SAB, Want it? Spend $100 on any Stampin' Up! products and it's yours.

Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise.
SU Stamps: Happy Moments from the SAB
SU Inks: assorted.
SU Other: Circle Scissor Plus, Scallop border punch, Real Red polka dot ribbon, Real Red button, Silver brads and Non SU silver cord.
Thanks for Looking
Rach

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Like your colouring and the silver cord and tiny tag 'tie' it all together nicely.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a bright and cheery birthday card! Love how you've done the ribbon with the button.

Dani Fender said...

Lovely card!
Just wondering where you got the silver cord from... I've been trying to track some down since I ran out of my SU! one and we no longer sell it. Email me at danielle.fender@gmail.com

Thanks, Dani

Jen Timko said...

Love that DSP with the little polka dot package in the stamp! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

A very bright and cheerful card! What a great colour combo for a birthday card! I love all the extra details in the embellishments!
Michelle