Thursday, February 11, 2010

17 days left

Until 28 February, 2010, Stampin' Up!® will set aside $2 from the sale of every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set and donate it to the Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund.
In order to sell as many of these sets as possible and hopefully raise lots of money I will be removing my demonstrator discount. That brings the stamp set including postage to $41.09.
Don't forget that on sale-a-bration is on now and this set can count towards your $100 order. If you order I {heart} hearts stamp set as part of an order over $100 will not need to pay for postage.
Here's a sample card using the I {heart} hearts stamp set and I also used Vintage labels Stamp set and also whimsical words stamp set both FREE from Sale-a-bration.

Thanks for Looking
Rach
Many thank you for the wonderful comments.

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

I love the colours you've used in this card. The scoring and polka dots look fantastic! Just beautiful.