Monday, January 18, 2010

UP and Up and Away

I've been having lots of fun with the Pun Fun Stamp Set. It's my baby boy 2nd birthday next week and wanted to created a rocket ship card. He is a typical boy who likes anything that has a engine. I ended up making 3 cards but you will only see 2 as the 3rd one was bad......

The first card Imogen's and my Husbands favourite

Card Recipe:
SU Card Stock: Whisper White, Ridinghood Red
SU Inks: Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Summer Sun and Ridinghood Red.
SU Stamps: Wonderful Favourites, Pun Fun and the stars are from Nursery Necessites
SU Other: Watercolour paper, Eyelet, Sponge Dubers.
The background is sponged.

Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Whisper White, Ridindhood Red and Brocade Blue.
SU Stamps: Wonderful Favourites, Star Jumbo Wheel and Pun Fun.
SU Inks: Versa Mark, Staz On, Ridinghood Red and Brocade Blue.
SU Other: Small Star Punch, Brocade Blue DSP from the Level 1 hostess gift, Clear Embossing Powder, Brocade Blue Ribbon and Sponge dubers as sponged around the rocket and stars.

What do you think?
I don't know which one to give to Bodhi?

Thanks for Looking
Rach

2 comments:

Tina G said...

I love the second card. The blue and red look awesome together.

Happy birthday to your little man.

Danielle Daws said...

Wow - I love the jumbo eyelet for the rocket window!