Thursday, January 7, 2010

Summer Mini Launch

Sorry it's been awhile, after Christmas I have just stopped. I've enjoyed reading the Twilight saga and doing little as possible if that can be done with 4 kids.

Summer Mini Catalogue Launch and Sale-a-bration will have started. Spend a $100 and receive a free Stamp Set, Spend $200 and Receive 2 Stamp Sets. I think you get the idea. You have 4 Stamp Sets to choose from the Sale-a-bration Catalogue.

Friday 29th January @7pm, We will be making a couple of cards and having light refreshments.
I would love to see you all, I live at Parklea Sydney. Please send me an email @ Jacksons06@bigpond.com or contact me @ (02) 8883 4929 to reserve a spot.

January Specials Free Postage on all orders over $50. That's a 5% saving, Minimum of $5.95

Thanks for your support in 2009
Rach

No comments: