Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mojo Monday #122

I haven't played a Mojo Monday sketch Challenge for a while. I needed a card for my Mum's birthday next week, I had in mind that I would create a card using blues and no flowers but look what I have created...


NO blue on the card at all and it has lots of flowers... But I'm hoping my Mum still likes the card.

Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron and Almost Amethyst.
SU Stamps: Sweet Stems, Friendly words jumbo wheel and Sentiment is from the great friends Stamp Set (retired)
SU Inks: Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Basic Grey.
SU Other: Cutter Kit for the destressing, 1" circle punch for edging around the oval, Tea Party DSP, So Saffron Ribbon and Hodgepodge hardware currently on sale in the inventory clearance.

Hodgepodge Hardware Normal Price is $57.95 but now is $43.45. Clearance ends this Sunday.

Thanks for Looking
Rach

1 comment:

Tina G said...

Hi Rachel - love the way you've used the circles to make scallops. I don't have a diecut machine, so I'll have to keep this technique in mind.

Thanks for sharing
Tina