Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gift Tags

I 've been a bad blogger this month, with Christmas and all the end of year party and concerts. Here's a picture of a couple of the gift tags I have made for Imogen to give to her friends. In total I made 45 Christmas gift tags.


I watercoloured all of them, I think it took about 4 hours to colour in the red.....I was so glad to move on to the next colour.
Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Old Olive, Ridinghood Red.
SU Stamps: Holiday Lineup, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel and Best Yet.
SU Inks: Versamark, Staz On Black, Ridinghood Red, Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa and Old Olive.
SU Other: Watercolouring paper, Square punch, Scallop Oval and oval punch.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow that deserves a medal doing that many. I hope they all enjoy them and as much as we enjoy seeing them.