Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC42

This week I have manage to play along with Karen's Sketch Challenge from The Sweetest Thing, Check out the beautiful card Karen has made HERE

This is what I came up with, I have used my new yummy ribbon that I have been wanting for ages....
Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White.
SU Stamps: Bird on a Branch and the sentiments from Great Friend.
SU Inks: Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Sahara Sand.
SU Other: Some of mine yummy ribbon 2.5cm Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Rose Red, Scallop border punch, Cutter Kit for the destressing, Mat pack and Raspberry Tart DSP.

Thank you everyone, I have been getting some lovely comments.
Rach

1 comment:

Becc said...

I love this card Rach, it is so classy!