Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cyberstamp Challenge #1

Hi all, Come and join us in some fun and Lot's of stamping at Jayne Mercer Girls Night In Cyperstamp Challenge to raise money for the Cancer Council. The first Challenge is to find a card in the current SU Idea's Book & Catalogue and recreate it in pink. I have used the Owl Together Card on Page 52.

I have used Raspberry Tart DSP and Rose Red, Cameo Coral and Pretty in Pink Cardstock and inks.

I have change the picture but still not great because it's very over casted.

I'm going to make a start on the next challenge now.

Thanks for Looking
Rach

3 comments:

Karen said...

Mornin' Rach!

Just popped by to tell you how cute your card is! I think there were quite a few of us playing along with Jayne last night! I had a ball!

Karen
x

Gardenia said...

Oh too cute. I love that paper that you used its one of my favourites and I love the owl set, its one I havent got but always am going to buy! great blog!!

Kari said...

Gorgeous card, Rachel! Love it!