Friday, October 9, 2009

Colour Throwdown Challenge #63

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Julie for the loan of Circle Circus Stamp Set. I have created a very simple easy card but I kinda of like it......What do you think? I did get my inspiration from Splitcoasterstamper.

Also I have created this card for this weeks Colour Throwdown Challenge, check it out HERE.

Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Kraft (too easy).
SU Stamps: Circle Circus and Warm Words.
SU Inks: Versa Mark, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Summer Sun.
SU Other; Old Olive Ribbon.

Thanks for Looking
Rach

4 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Pretty card! LOVE the masking and the paper piercing!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Whow this is a great card.
I could learn from you!
I tend to over do my cards. I just really like the simplicity of your card. Super great!
thank you for the inspiration

Barbara said...

Wonderful job with those stamps and the colors! Love this CAS card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Inspired Scrapper said...

Hmmm Love it! Great idea with the piercing between the stamping :)