Monday, October 5, 2009

Card in a Box Christmas Card

As I said yesterday this is my very first Christmas Card..... This Thursday I have a Stamping day with the team Creative Stampers. The idea is that everyone designs a card and brings enough supplies for everyone to make the card. I always get every nervous about my cards. So this is the card I taking....


What do you think?

Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Not quite Navy and Ridinghood Red.
SU Inks: Staz On so the guys can be coloured, Ridinghood Red, Not quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Saraha Sand and Going Grey.
SU Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Best Yet (hostess level 1) and spot are from the bird on the branch.
SU Other: Ridinghood Red ribbon, Bella Bleu DSP and Scallop Oval punch.
Thanks for Looking
Rach

1 comment:

Lesley said...

love this stamp and love the card - Lesley x