Monday, September 14, 2009

Watercolouring Class

Watercolouring Class on Friday 25th September @7.30pm. RSVP Monday 21st September. Cost is $20 for the 4 cards as below and refreshments. Please contact me on 8883 4929, 0423 199 779 or send me an email Jacksons06@bigpond.com if you would like to attend.


We will be making a Flower pot card using the beautiful Scribble This stamp set and En Francais stamp.

Bakery window card using my new Crazy for cupcakes stamp set.


Here is a joy fold card using the pretty Sweet Always DSP.

and everyone has seen this card last week, also using the crazy for cupcakes.

Don't forget to give me a call if you are interested in attending the watercolouring workshop.
Thanks for Looking
Rach

1 comment:

elaine said...

Wow, those are some great cards. I especially like the flowerpot card and the one with the pleated ribbon at the bottom.

Too bad it is a bit far to come to your class although I would love to visit Austrailia someday.