Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mojo98

Look at this beautiful paper, it's Tea Party DSP for just $16.95. It's Monday Mojo again, If you want to have a look at what everyone else has created have a look here

This is what I came up with



Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White.

SU Stamps: Flower Fancy.
SU Inks: So Saffon, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Almost Amethyst

SU Other: Pretty in Ribbon, Brad from the in spring cattie and the beautiful Tea Party DSP.
Wish me luck, Tonight Imogen and I will be sleeping at the zoo for Girl Guides with only sleeping bags.......
Thanks for looking
Rach:)

2 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful card! LOve it! ~Olena~

Anna said...

Hi Rachel, thanks for the comment on my blog! I can't belive you've only been stamping this year - your cards are gorgeous! :D
I have an Imogen too - although she's much younger than yours... ;)

~anna