Monday, August 10, 2009

Imogen's Challenge #1

My Daughter last week decided to give me a challenge. This is what I received as the challenge.


This is what I came up with......

Imogen gave me 10 out of 10......


Card Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Red Riding Hood, Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla.
SU Stamps: Flight of Butterfly and Great Friends.
SU Inks: Red Riding Hood, Pink Pirouette and Close to Cocoa
SU Other: Red Riding Hood Ribbon.




IMOGEN'S Challenge -
If you would like to play as well, just leave a comment or send me an email. I would let it run for 2 weeks and if I have enough people playing I will offer some Stampin' Up! Candy. Imogen will be picking to winner....

Thanks for Looking
Rach


1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! Rachel! You have been busy! Love all your recent creations ... and isn't Imogen clever to create such a cute challenge ... I might go and have a play ... and try it out now! Hugs, Andrea xx