Sunday, August 16, 2009

Delicious Diva Challenge 1

Delicious Diva's first Challenge check it out HERE .I've used the gorgeous thongs from the Just Beachy stamp set from the new Spring Mini Catalogue. I was so tied last night from the Make and Take but hadn't created anything for days I need my carding fix...I created this card then realised I was going to add a layer the base of the card but had completely forgotten..... So this is what it looks like now.

Card Recipe:
SU Card Stock: Ballet Blue, Red Riding Hood.
SU Stamps: Just Beachy and Birthday Wish
SU Inks: Ballet Blue, Red Riding Hood, Summer Sun.
SU Other: Brads, Clear Button, Twine, Red Riding Hood Ribbon and Pink Flamingo.
Thanks for Looking
Rach

3 comments:

Kristy Young said...

This is soo cute! I love it. Thanks so much for joining us.
Kristy

Kellie Winnell said...

Gorgeous card and fantastic take on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Delicious Diva Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge, xx.

Alicia said...

This is very cute! I love these beachy stamps. Imagine the possibiltiy of this series of stamps and a scrapbooking page with beach photos. Thanks for participating in the first Delicious Diva challenge.
Alicia xx