Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Inkspirations Inspiration Challenge #10

What do you think? I wish you could leave a message but I still don't have my comments working... Maybe soon...

Has everyone checked out the fabulous and very talented website from Makeesha Byl www.makeeshabyl.com.au/, I have created this card for her challenge, check it out and have a play.
Card Recipe:
SU CardStock: Temping Turquoise, Basic Black, Basic Grey and Whisper White.
SU Stamps: Pun Fun
SU Inks and Markers: Staz On, Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black
for the watercolouring.
SU Other: DSP from the Hostess level 1, Black ribbon, 3 black brads and also watercolouring paper which is a must when watercolouring.
Thanks for Looking
Rach

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooooh ... this is a gorgeous take on Keesh's challenge! So cute! Once again I meant to get to this challenge ... but somehow got busy and missed the deadline ... but I hope you enjoyed participating! Thanks for popping by my blog! I love meeting new visitors and I hope you enjoyed my ramblings!!! Welcome to SU! Your cards look like you have been stamping for years!!! I am sure you are going to love being a demo! Have fun! Stampin' Hugs, Andrea xxx