Monday, June 29, 2009

Wall Hanger





I was asked to create a wall hanger for Shirley (Lady from work), for her son's best friend. I had made 1 for my daughter's room with her friends from school but in a pink version with butterflies and flowers. A boy version is a lot harder and I have limited equipment. Let me know what you think?

Recipe
SU Cardstock: Whisper White, Black, Bashful Blue and Pacific Point.
SU Stamps: Classic Stars and the rocket from the Pun Fun.
SU DSP: Good Morning Sunshine.
SU Inks: Stazon black, Bold Brights markers, pacific point ink pad and versamark.
SU Other: Silver embossing powder, Aquapainter, Crystal effects, Small and Large star punch and spiral punch. The ribbon is pacific point. The sticker letters aren't Stampin' Up!.
I think that's all. I watercoloured the rocketship, I love that stamp it's from the Pun Fun set. If you don't have that set and would like to buy it contact me now.

No comments: