Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Splitcoaster Challenge

Last Night I completed a Splitcoaststampers challenge.
I watercoloured the flower Fancy Stamp on Stampin' Up! Watercolour paper (Watercolour Paper is so much easier to use then normal cardstock) and then used So Saffon cardstock with pretty in pink and Bella rose panels. Also attached a strip of Real Red Ribbon. This is my first attempt at any challenge. I really enjoy waterwatering. Still trying to work out on the best way to take the picture.


This is a challenge from Splitcoast Stampers http://www.splitcoaststampers.com , I attemped to do at 11pm last night, If anyone would like to complete the challenge and email me your card by the midnight 30th June. Only people in Australia can enter as Postage would cost to much. Anyone can enter. The winner would receive a pack of Stampin' Up! A4 Cardstock your choice of colours.










No comments: