Friday, June 19, 2009

Pizza Box Recipe


OK for the Pizza Box Recipe

SU Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange and Whisper White

SU Stamps: Flower Fancy and Sincere Salutations

SU Ink: StazOn Jet Black and Bold Brights Markers

SU Embellishments: Ribbon, Mat Pack, Dimensionals, Aqua Painters, Watercolour Paper and Paper Snips.

The box to make is very easy and I thought that I will make some 3' inch cards in the same cardstock and would make a very nice gift. I stamped the Fancy Flower Stamp Set using StazOn Jet Black Ink and then used my Bold Bright Markers for the watercolouring. Then I cut every piece out and then stuck the pieces on with the SU 2-Way Glue and a couple of the flower I used some Dimensionals. Using the Mat Pack and Marker I crated the fake stitching around the edge.
Thanks for Looking
Rach

No comments: